German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
My husband is working from home today, and I like it!

·
Registered
259 Posts
my wife is at home taking care of our special needs little girl. She has respiratory concerns, and we just figured keeping her home would make her a little more safe (wife is a nurse). I'm at work, however, by the sounds of the rumors, i may not be here by the end of the week.

·
Super Moderator
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not stuck at home as much, especially if we can take "home" places. We went to a nearby site for the weekend and caught this cool photo. Looks like my big-boy is checking how much data is left on our mobile plan for the weekend.

·
Super Moderator
5,158 Posts
We had the dogs on the boardwalk at Myrtle Beach yesterday. Great times!

I think 200 people met Hank. He draws some attention :) He was sitting up on a bench outside a popular pub where tons of people were walking by. They were totally cool at the pub. They brought out bowls of ice water for the dogs and the coffee shop next door brought over pup-a-chinos for them as well.

We're in Tennessee today camping on a big lake.

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
My pup has never known many days in the last 10 months when I wasn't working from home. We had to mindfully work at leaving him alone (with our older dog) to avoid potential separation anxiety. Other than some chewed kindling once, it's been a breeze

·
Super Moderator
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We had the dogs on the boardwalk at Myrtle Beach yesterday. Great times!

I think 200 people met Hank. He draws some attention :) He was sitting up on a bench outside a popular pub where tons of people were walking by. They were totally cool at the pub. They brought out bowls of ice water for the dogs and the coffee shop next door brought over pup-a-chinos for them as well.

We're in Tennessee today camping on a big lake.

View attachment 564233
I love dog friendly pubs and restaurants. If I'd seen you and your buddy at Myrtle Beach I'd have waved and said Hi. Haven't been there for years.

·
Super Moderator
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My pup has never known many days in the last 10 months when I wasn't working from home. We had to mindfully work at leaving him alone (with our older dog) to avoid potential separation anxiety. Other than some chewed kindling once, it's been a breeze
I make sure to leave me dogs at home alone now and then. You are so right that they can get used to us being around. When we are in our RV, if one of us is outside when the other is doing something in the driver's seat, my big-boy climbs up in our lap as if to say, "you can't go anywhere...a pack member is outside!"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts