German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know not many people have seen my introduction post so as a bit of a back history...my babes Frankie had this itty bitty baby bed that he fit into for all of a week. Well our stubborn little boy has become quite attached to it. He would not move to his big boy bed no matter what we tried until Elizabeth_00117 gave me a great idea on her post. Here he is in his new bed...but ONLY if "his" bed is on top. If we move it off he WILL NOT sleep in it. I just love this bundle of stubborn energy!

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
LOL, that is so cute! What a sweetie.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Aaaaahhhh, how adorable! What a doll :)

He won't fit in that green bed at all pretty soon - I suppose he really can't now anyway. I doubt that will stop him from trying to fit still! So cute :)

·
Registered
168 Posts
Wow Thank You we too bought a new bed for our boy and he won't have any part of it, but he will lay on a bath mat he took to for whatever reason from day one..... We will try your idea and hopefully in time we can ditch the ole bath mat.... By the way your baby is really a cutie..... again thank you for the idea

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Thank you so much for sharing these, I needed a laugh tonight! :) Your baby is just the cutest :wub:

·
Registered
987 Posts
so cute all curled up:)

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Awwwww, pretty soon that old bed will be a pillow! What a cutie pie.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Reminds me of Linus (Peanuts) and his blanket. Try puting it on rear edge of the new bed by the wall. Each day tuck some of it under. After a few days he wont see it but still have the smell. A few more days and take it out. But then again, Lucy never did get that blanket away from Linus. Perfect example of Puppy dog eyes, they just melt your heart.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Thats like what happened with Zeb. He uses his baby bed now as a pillow on his big boy bed. lol. They are such goofballs!

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Aw :) I say whatever helps a pup sleep is great! Someone here says a tired pup is a good pup - totally agree!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts