German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He was such a good boy. I had my phone with me so I took a few pics on them. He met a Doxie and was very well behaved. I was very proud of him. Kinda laughed when the girl walking her Doxie told me "My mom called me and told me not to bring Scooter because there was a German Shepherd here, but obviously I dont listen. Im glad he is here" Oh, please look at the last pic. Do you think he will be a blanket?

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
So cute! DH and I play on a couple soccer leagues. He's on one on Sunday's I'm not on, so I brought Elsa Sat. She spent most of the game either whining for my DH or whining for the soccer ball. It's one of her favorite toys, and she definitely thought that they were kicking it around for her to kill.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So cute! DH and I play on a couple soccer leagues. He's on one on Sunday's I'm not on, so I brought Elsa Sat. She spent most of the game either whining for my DH or whining for the soccer ball. It's one of her favorite toys, and she definitely thought that they were kicking it around for her to kill.

Thats awesome! I dont play but my daughters do. My 9y/o was practicing. He did wonderful considering there were probably 100+ kids running around, kicking soccer balls! He just watched and was fixed on the treat bag attached to my belt loop mostly. He really enjoyed the kids petting him. Strider whines for me too. I can walk out the front door to get something and he will yelp, howl, whine so loud lol. Hes definatley a velcro dog, and very vocal where Arwen is not so vocal.

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
good boy! Mine would have been having a fit to try to get in the middle of that soccer game:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts