German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are some remedies for relieving stress. Rocco has to go to boarding for five days, and although he loves the place, the overnight stay causes him a lot of stress. So much that he got sick from just one night.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
I don't know if any holistic remedies work, but anytime I board my pups I bring along an old shirt that I have slept in for comfort.
I think it's hard on them no matter what.

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
I agree bringing their bed and an article of clothing with your smell on it can go a long way towards easing stress.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
I will definitely bring a shirt or something that Ive worn for Penny... OP I have to leave my GSD pup (9months old) in boarding for 12 days (possibly 13 days). I drop her off Thursday night and I am so worried that she will freak out or wont be ok. Will be interested to see if anyone has any homeopathic remedies to easy stress

·
Premium Member
4,821 Posts
I will definitely bring a shirt or something that Ive worn for Penny... OP I have to leave my GSD pup (9months old) in boarding for 12 days (possibly 13 days). I drop her off Thursday night and I am so worried that she will freak out or wont be ok. Will be interested to see if anyone has any homeopathic remedies to easy stress
These 2 homeopathic remedies are the easiest for a novice user:

Only Natural Pet Stress & Anxiety Dog & Cat Homeopathic Remedy $12.74 for 1 ounce: "Only Natural Pet Anxiety & Stress Homeopathic is a safe, effective remedy for use with pets exhibiting nervousness and anxious behavior. This formula is a combination of homeopathic ingredients developed by our holistic veterinarian, Dr. Jean Hofve. It can safely be used in any situation which causes stress for your pet." 5 to 10 drops can be given to dogs 3 to 6 times daily (depending on stress level) 30 minutes before or 30 minutes after food and water for best results. For extreme stress "the remedy can be given every 15 minutes for the first hour, reducing to every 30 minutes for the next hour, then to once in the third hour."

Fear & Stress Homeopathic Formula: [email protected] Phone: (541) 899-2080 site: NaturalRearing.com :: Loading Website...

Herbal: Tranquil Complex: A combination of Herbals that can be used along with the homeopathic's. This is a professional grade human product that I have used for many years on my dogs and myself!: [email protected]
Phone: (541) 899-2080 OR

Tranquil Complex 60 Capsules by Professional Formulas (you need to create an account to purchase)

Feel free to pm me for any questions you may have.
Hope this helps!
Moms;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts