German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<span style='font-family: Book Antiqua'> </span> OK guys I have some concerns if yall would like to give advice. Heres my story. I just recently got a beautiful GS about 7 months old. Hes really healthy and strong but he acts funny, And what I mean by this is he comes in the house but will not take a step in any other bedrooms except the kitchen but he sits a stares like he wants to but he just dont do it. And when We walk on the leash he will literaly knock me down by how close he walks. I really love my new family member and really wish he would open up to the house as his own instead of acting like a stranger always in the kitchen.. Any help???

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
How long have you had him? Try to break it down and look at it from him point of view. What texture is the floor in the other rooms? Where was he before you had him? What type of flooring was he on then?
As far as clinging to you when he is out on walks, how is his body language? Is his tail tucked, does he appear nervous? More information would help give better insite into his behaviour.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts