German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure exactly where to post this, but here goes. Sandy Anderson of Woodside GSDs needs help! Since we have a lot of Canadian members, I decided to post this here. Keep an eye out for these babies.

“Share everywhere!!! Dog community in BC, I need a miracle. Someone broke into my property last night and stole 3 of my 8 week old German Shepherd puppies. One male and two females. They are tattooed, they are identifiable. Please share everywhere, please share. Black and tan puppies with ears glued up. They took out my fence and grabbed the 3. Please share everywhere. My heart is broken into a million pieces. This was in Aldergrove British Columbia call 1-800-249-3933 no questions asked just give the puppies back please”

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Sad but doesn't surprise me. Shepherd pups are a hot commodity and since Calgary has always been the dog theft capital of Canada it was inevitable that it would spill to BC. Dog theft has been climbing in BC for the last few years. I will share this on Punks FB page and mine.

·
Super Moderator
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! The dog show community is splashing it all over FB.

·
Super Moderator
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey, anything helps! What in the world is wrong with people???

·
Registered
6,066 Posts
This is terrible! I hope she is able to recover those babies and fast! Please keep us updated. I hope they weren't stolen for bait!

·
Super Moderator
32,283 Posts
They were just found! There's a post on FB from about a half hour ago:

UPDATE***
The 3 missing puppies where dropped off in a vacant lot, and a good Samaritan called the Police and now they are back at Woodside .. power of Social Media and the good work of the Langley RCMP.

·
Registered
10,054 Posts
They were just found! There's a post on FB from about a half hour ago:

UPDATE***
The 3 missing puppies where dropped off in a vacant lot, and a good Samaritan called the Police and now they are back at Woodside .. power of Social Media and the good work of the Langley RCMP.
Unbelievable. So happy for you and the pups

·
Registered
621 Posts
Great to hear they were found and returned! That must have been so upsetting for the owner.

·
Registered
262 Posts
There are a billion ads on social media for puppies wanted during Covid ane people are getting $1000 for mixed breeds and 2-3000 for dubious pure bred GSD. I'm not surprised dogs are being targeted

1 - 18 of 18 Posts