German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd share some pictures I took this weekend of my two in the snow we received on Saturday night. I'm pretty pleased with the 8" we got. Better than the last 2 years and the dogs LOVED it. :grin2:

Reactions: atomic

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
That looks like a lot of fun! We just moved back to San Antonio after spending 4 years in DC. I miss the "fun" of snow, but not the pain in the butt that it can be. LOL

Great looking dogs, too!

·
Registered
7,996 Posts
Really great photos gorgeous dogs! Hoping we can get snow where everyone is snowed in and have to go now where. The kids are old enough now to shovel makes life easier! The dogs are in and out all day enjoying the snow.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That looks like a lot of fun! We just moved back to San Antonio after spending 4 years in DC. I miss the "fun" of snow, but not the pain in the butt that it can be. LOL

Great looking dogs, too!
Thank you, lol! I love the "fun" portion of snow, and not the icky muddy mess afterwards too :grin2:

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Really great photos gorgeous dogs! Hoping we can get snow where everyone is snowed in and have to go now where. The kids are old enough now to shovel makes life easier! The dogs are in and out all day enjoying the snow.

Thank you! It's nice to have someone around to shovel for you, for sure! I think I need to invest in a doggy door for when it snows - they were in and out all day romping in the snow, then coming back in to thaw their paw pads (and beg for apple slices), and then back out again :grin2:

·
Registered
7,996 Posts
Thank you! It's nice to have someone around to shovel for you, for sure! I think I need to invest in a doggy door for when it snows - they were in and out all day romping in the snow, then coming back in to thaw their paw pads (and beg for apple slices), and then back out again :grin2:

I love that just like the kids! Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts