German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just snapped a few photo's of Stark over the past week and thought I would share. Some have his half sister Roxy in them from when she was staying with us.

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Both beautiful dogs, enjoyed the pictures! :)

·
Registered
9,093 Posts
I think Stark is going to miss his sister.. he's look quite mature.

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
I love this pic- beautiful!

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone.

The "butthead" is really starting to come into his own, looking and acting much older. Working together has been more of a pleasure than pain lately so it is really nice to have some fun time with him.

We are definitely missing Roxy as well, she was fun to have around and work with.

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I love this pic- beautiful!
Haha... It is beautiful but every time I look at it I laugh... this is the one where I had to put the leash back on because Stark thinks it's fun to slide on the ice... even though it's cracking beneath him...

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
What is that? A river? So many trees! The ice really does look awesome around the trees though...

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's actually a bog that we found during one of our hiking trips. This bush is in the middle of the city and only a 10 minute walk from my apartment building, it's a huge piece of land but we just recently (this fall) found the bog after hiking this property for 2 years!

It's really neat, I'll try and find a photo of this place from the fall....

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here are some photo's of the same bog in the fall:

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Wow- in the middle of the city and everything. Looks like a fun place to hike!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts