German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My little sister and I decided to take a day trip to Niagara Falls with the dogs. We just did some walking around and went for lunch but it was a fun day.. cold, but fun. :)

Stark really enjoyed the visit and all the people.

Me with the two weirdos.

The horse and carriage rides proved to be too much of a distraction for us to get a nice photo... lol... at least they held their downs.. LOL

Take two.. lol.

Zefra at the falls, she really enjoyed people watching.

I don't think Stark had a good time at all though... what do you think? ;)

The dogs and I.

It was pretty miserable when you got close. The mist was COLD and it was SUPER WINDY!

We stopped to take a break on the steps and noticed it was a police station... lol.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
My mom and I went to Niagara Falls last June. My mom had lost her dog 6 months prior. So we walk out to look at the falls and my mom goes ... Oh look a dog! Then walked over to talk to the owner about the dog. Ha ha! Beautiful waterfalls and my mom is ogling the dogs.
Wonderful looking dogs. I bet they had a grand time.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aww.. sorry about her loss.

They were a pretty big hit today. They were the only dogs we saw around and they got lots of cuddles and pets from everyone.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Aww.. sorry about her loss.

They were a pretty big hit today. They were the only dogs we saw around and they got lots of cuddles and pets from everyone.
Thanks. She has Gilda now, Fiona's littermate sister. But she still would have gushed over your babies if she saw them. I probably would too. How do they like wearing the backpacks? I am trying to get Fiona to wear one. How old did you start them on it?

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
Great photos :)

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They don't mind them at all.

I start them when they are about a year old. Nothing in them until they are closer to 2 years though.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Wow! They are beautiful. Striking!

Love the pic of the three of you in the steps of the police station!!

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Great pictures, my favorite is the police station photo.

·
Registered
892 Posts
nice pics..I am heading there this friday for the weekend. My boyfriend's cousin is getting married there on Saturday. Haven't been in a few years , unless I was passing through to get to the states to shop ;).. Should be a fun filled weekend :)

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone!

We had a lot of fun and I think the dogs enjoyed themselves too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts