German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stark's half sister Roxy [same sire] is staying with us for a few weeks while her owner's are on vacation. She is the most beautiful 8 month old dark sable female puppy with the greatest temperment. She is starting to settle in after being here a full day now, Stark is in heaven that he has a playmate and Roxy is giving Stark a run for his money. :)

So, without further delay, may I introduce Roxy.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
818 Posts
She's beautiful, and Stark is super handsome as always. :wub: It looks like they're going to have a fun stay together!

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Both babies are georgous! :)

·
Registered
396 Posts
She's a beauty, and they look so well matched! They're gonna have a great time - he'll miss her when she's gone. Maybe you should get him a permanent playmate? ;)

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
she's gorgeous! looks like they are having a grand time,,mmmmm I don't think I'd want to give her back:)

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone! :)

They are having so much fun, both are passed out on my bed as I type and get ready for work.

she's gorgeous! looks like they are having a grand time,,mmmmm I don't think I'd want to give her back:)
I don't want to give her back either.

I am considering a litter that will be mated around April from the same sire and dam as Roxy, so this is a good test for me. ;) We shall see though, still in the research phase and have a couple other choices to go over, but definitely a possibility. My TD and a helper from my club are going to meet her on Sunday.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts