German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would post some photo's of Stark since I haven't done so in quite awhile. He just turned 18 months old this past weekend and is doing superb in his training (schH). Things are starting to come together which is nice to see.

Thanks for looking. :)

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Wow! He is growing up so handsome! My absolute FAVE is the 3rd pic!! Thats a Framer! :wub:

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
he is a GOOOOOOOOD looking boy!!!!

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
What a handsome man! I LOVE his dark mask!

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I can't help but think of the movie Lady and The Tramp...when they are locked up in the pound and the little Pekingese sings about Tramp...and she says "What a Dog!"

Stark is worthy of a song about him, too!! What a dog!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hi neighbor!

What a stunning boy! He is what I want Ranger to look like when he gets to adult size.

What are his stats? How tall is he and what does he weigh.

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone. :)

I think I'll keep him, he's kinda handsome.. ;)

Hi neighbor!

What a stunning boy! He is what I want Ranger to look like when he gets to adult size.

What are his stats? How tall is he and what does he weigh.
18 months old

25.5' at the withers

80.2lbs (weighed yesterday - Raw fed)

·
Registered
254 Posts
Very handsome, I love to watch GSDs run and work out, they are so beautiful and to see those powerful muscles, poetry in motion ( :

Yelp the last one is like Mom can I have one PLEASE :D

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone. :)

Shepherd_Mom, Stark was very interested in the sheep and goats, the funny thing was there was one goat that was play bouncing at him and then running into the barn, then he would peek around the corner at Stark, play bounce and run back in... lol.. Stark was looking at him like, "come on, let's play!"

·
Banned
8,988 Posts
Wow, in some of those pictures he is reminding me about some of our old dogs from the old times. Especially his head.

Very handsome boy, in fact gorgeous.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts