German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to teach Dean to stack has been a challenge to say the least.
At first he wasn't wanting to keep his feet where I place them. Now he will keep them in place, but he leans against me. Dean is a huge leaner too. He almost knocked me off the toilet once because he just suddenly let his full weight lean against me lol
I added a couple of photos, just because. I plan on getting some decent stacked photos in a few weeks, and some trotting ones too.

Attachments

·
Registered
118 Posts
stacking

OH HE IS PRETTY!!!! My dog Cascais like yours in color as well and will not let me move his feet now that he is an adult (11 months). If I try to move his back leg he will just sit down or hop away, even if you try to bait him with food and I KNOW he KNOWS what stand means. I am not asking for perfection just stand nicely so I will just keep working on it. Would put up a picture but for some reason I cant with this security error missing(?)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OH HE IS PRETTY!!!! My dog Cascais like yours in color as well and will not let me move his feet now that he is an adult (11 months). If I try to move his back leg he will just sit down or hop away, even if you try to bait him with food and I KNOW he KNOWS what stand means. I am not asking for perfection just stand nicely so I will just keep working on it. Would put up a picture but for some reason I cant with this security error missing(?)
Thank you <3
Dean was touchy at first about me moving him this way and that too. I just wish I could get him to stop leaning when I am trying to stack him. I love when he leans any other time lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts