German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 209 Posts

·
Registered
7,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Petfinder Adoptable Dog | German Shepherd Dog | St. Pauls, NC | King Kool

Id# Theres only one of me in here so call and ask Steve for my number on Tuesday. Im King Kool, about a year old and suspected to be purebred. I could use some wieght, Im only about 60-70lbs now and should be 100 or better. Pretty depressed in here but VERY friendly. Available to be adopted 11/02 /10 if you can't come and get me by 11/07 /10 PLEASE call the shelter ASAP

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
crap. he's too far for me to drive. If it was only an hour away i could do it but he's 2 1/2 hours out. anyone able to help i may be able to foster for a little while. Would also depend on his opinion of other dogs, cats and kids too. he looks very sweet.

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
I'm in Morrisville, NC and MAY can pick him up today if the arrangements can be made and I can get there before they close - where are you located so I would know where to drive him to? I'm only 1 hour 37 minutes from that location (I'm here for a week of work).

If you can take him - please let me know and please call the shelter for them to hold him for me. I need to find out what time they close. If at 5 then I can get there if I leave at around 3 PM from here....just take my lunch after work today and then work later tonight for catch up :)

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
okay. i'm trying to get a hold of the shelter to make hold arrangements but am having trouble getting through. Will keep everyone updated so keep your fingers and paws crossed everything goes well. Upon all going well, i will temp test him when he arrives and have a vet check done.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
head out to fax a hold for this guy. fingers and paws crossed everyone!!

·
Registered
819 Posts
Wow! He is a VERY handsome boy! Thanks for saving him! Great job, guys!

·
Registered
9,438 Posts
Thanks for helping this guy. KZoppa - are you fostering or adopting? Wasn't sure from the posts. Or is he going to rescue? He's a gorgeous boy...

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
currently its set that i'm adopting him. I plan to work with him and see what his strengths are and where he needs work and we'll go from there. My husband is truly an awesome guy as this was entirely up to him whether this guy comes to us or not and because he loves me so much he said yes.

I've been in touch with the shelter as best i can and we're working things out on getting that guy outta there. As it stands now, when he gets here, he'll be tethered to me for a few days to see how he reacts to everything and to keep my cats safe. I have no problems seperating the cats if need be as they're pretty self contained in the laundry room and we're certainly not lacking in kennels. Should know more soon on whats going on!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
alright everyone, Robert just called me and he's about a half hour away from the shelter. Pray everything goes well and we get that guy outta there as quick as possible!

1 - 20 of 209 Posts