German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will assume there is no need to call a vet unless she starts acting funny? She's eating/ drinking and playing.

apparently this was what she did to kill time while in the crate while I was checking on things at work ( going back ..that's another story)...I had a comforter on top of her crate and she pulled it inside and took it apart. Now I couldn't tell if she ate any of the matting or not ..but she def destroyed the comforter..it's now in the trash. LOL

I just want to make sure I really don't need to call the vet.? I am thinking IF she ate any of it..she ate very little of it .. just trying to piece the comforter together and matting it couldn't have been very much. She has pooped once and there was no stuffing in it.

My sons dog has gotten ahold of stuffing before and he was telling me to be ready to help get it out if she started pooping strands of it. No signs of any. But I also don't want that to mean it's trapped in her stomach?

blanket is done and I will no longer keep anything on top of the crate like that.

OI! oh perfect puppy..I really should have taken a picture for the baby book

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Not to worry. This too will pass.

Fiona eats all kinds of weird stuff that I see coming out the other end. The latest looked like a red flower petal. Whole, likely rose.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Unless the pup got a lot or is acting off...I wouldn't worry about it. Finn ate the insides out of many toys as a pup and other than "assisting" when it got stringy, he was fine.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
she's still acting find and my daughter got home and laid the thing out ( cuz it was hers...whoops) ... and she said there's not much of it gone. So I am not going to worry too much . Thanks all for your help :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts