German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
5,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am finally without a foster for the first time in over 2 years and so my three have been getting lots of attention the last week.

Raven after the MS Walk last weekend (and a bit of a goofy face)
http://s593.photobucket.com/user/gsdraven/media/11cf25b1-f06b-46c1-a85e-e8da5f178ed5.jpg.html

Kaiser on a Meetup walk on Sunday
Making friends with the little dogs

Even if she is crazy

Enjoying a dip in the river

Holly on a walk around the neighborhood this afternoon

Holly is usually reactive to dogs and people so walking her in the middle of the afternoon on a beautifully sunny day wasn't my best idea. She was excellent though! Ignored the dogs barking at her from behind doors, windows and fences and the kids playing in the yard. We even successfully walked passed the tiny loose Chihuahua a few houses down.

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
Raven's expression made me laugh :)

All three dogs are adorable, really nice photos :D

·
Premium Member
4,733 Posts
3 dogs of your own and you take in fosters? can i ask, where do you find the time?????? very nice pictures, the weather was beautiful and they look like they had a great time. thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Love seeing your dogs!! The look that Kaiser is giving to the little dog made me laugh so much xD

·
5,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
3 dogs of your own and you take in fosters? can i ask, where do you find the time??????
It's very difficult to balance it all especially since the fosters I take in usually can't be integrated with my 3 but I am lucky that I am home with them. While it's been rewarding (and challenging), we are ready for a break to reconnect and get back into a good routine.

Love seeing your dogs!! The look that Kaiser is giving to the little dog made me laugh so much xD
Thanks! Kaiser is so patient with other dogs but that was the end of the walk and he was clearly thinking she was crazy by then.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts