German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
LOL! Look at all the balls! :D He looks so happy and excited :)

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
Hi Linda, it's nice to see you and Gunner. I was just thinking about you two the other day:)

And yes, Spring is here! You should enter one of these pictures in the current photo contest, think it's a Spring theme.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Great shots. Gunner sure was having fun :)

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Linda, it's nice to see you and Gunner. I was just thinking about you two the other day:)

And yes, Spring is here! You should enter one of these pictures in the current photo contest, think it's a Spring theme.
I did! :D

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
love it! he always looks like such a happy dog.... even when he's looking at you pitifully for a cookie. lol.

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
love it! he always looks like such a happy dog.... even when he's looking at you pitifully for a cookie. lol.
Yeah, he's a bit of a drama king when it comes to wanting a biscuit. ;)

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Yeah, he's a bit of a drama king when it comes to wanting a biscuit. ;)

typical boy. drama comes out when he wants the food. I'm glad he's enjoying Spring!!!

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
I love his expression in the 6th photo. It looks like he's saying ... 'whut?? put down the box thing (camera) already and throw a ball'.

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I love his expression in the 6th photo. It looks like he's saying ... 'whut?? put down the box thing (camera) already and throw a ball'.
Actually I was holding his jolly ball hostage to get some pictures. In the first 6 photos he was focusing on the jolly ball I was holding in the air. :p

·
Registered
9,728 Posts
Welcome back, Linda! You and Gunner were missed.

Glad to get my Gunner fix, LOL.
He is in ball heaven :D

This one is my fave :rofl:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts