German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to show my level of ignorance here, but I'd really like to know something. On some GSDs, there is a "spot" that looks like a mole or something on the corner of their mouth. What is that, and is it an issue?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
561 Posts
I just consider it a beauty mark, a birth mark, maybe a mole. Near the top of the page to the right is a search bar, below the puppy picture that has a nice little mole pictured. I would bet you find this has been asked before. If you use this search bar it will pull up threads previously posted based on your keywords....i use it a lot.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I'm going to show my level of ignorance here, but I'd really like to know something. On some GSDs, there is a "spot" that looks like a mole or something on the corner of their mouth. What is that, and is it an issue?

Thanks in advance.
Yep, my pup has them. I've seen them on other breeds as well, not just a GSD thing. They also appear to be in a very specific and symmetric (left right) position. Not at all random like a mole.

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just didn’t know any other way to describe them. I see them a lot, and agree they’re not random. Or moley. Just didn’t know what they were.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts