German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
He's an awesome dog, super smart and growing like a weed!!!
Handsome dog! Almost the same age and coloring as mine! Nice pics as well. Amazing how fast they grow. When family sees my dog on visits they shocked by the growth. The growth of our pup sees more gradual for us as we see him every day. However, I can really tell he is growing by re-adjusting collar size and pictures remind me of how small he was when we first brought him home.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Wow he looks amazing! Great coloring, very cute... and yes they grow VERY quickly!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Handsome dog! Almost the same age and coloring as mine! Nice pics as well. Amazing how fast they grow. When family sees my dog on visits they shocked by the growth. The growth of our pup sees more gradual for us as we see him every day. However, I can really tell he is growing by re-adjusting collar size and pictures remind me of how small he was when we first brought him home.
Oh wow, yes they are. looks like yours were born exactly one week before mine. Same when my family. My ones has seen him a few times and is always shocked at the growth but i'm like hmmmm....he looks the same. Until I try to pick him up or put on his harness and/or collar. Then i'm like....yup, you're getting huge lol hahahah

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you very much @GSDBESTK9 (love that name)

@Tropicalsun
Man, training is so good. I will be putting up a video very soon but so far he's got sitz, platz, shtah(how i pronounce stand), Working on fronts(heir), fuss and place.

I had to start over this week on the down and stand, as I was watching how Michael Ellis teaches it and really like it. It's more practical and makes so much since. So I am not doing it and hoping he'll "re-learn" it quickly. How are things on your end, how's the lil girl doing??

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
@Rockchipper

Awesome!!!!! Ajay is a really good guy and breeds an incredible dog! You combo with Nela and Puk will be amazing!!
Let's see, when i got him at 8 weeks he was 17.6lbs, at 12 weeks he was 26lbs and now at 16 weeks he's 38lbs. Very lean but solid!

I saw that two when to Montana, Taz and Titus....good luck!! You will enjoy him and Ajay has great support!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Thank you very much @GSDBESTK9 (love that name)

@Tropicalsun
Man, training is so good. I will be putting up a video very soon but so far he's got sitz, platz, shtah(how i pronounce stand), Working on fronts(heir), fuss and place.

I had to start over this week on the down and stand, as I was watching how Michael Ellis teaches it and really like it. It's more practical and makes so much since. So I am not doing it and hoping he'll "re-learn" it quickly. How are things on your end, how's the lil girl doing??
Nessa is doing great. I posted a video on here the other day. I'll post another soon.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts