German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
4,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here come's the spam again....

About a year ago, I was looking at a site that rates blog sites for their security and safety equipment.

It stated that all the sites run under this one umbrella of a pet site was using some very antiquated equipment hardware and software wise....

This seems true with the # of garbage that is getting thru on a day in and day out basis here for over a year.....

Our pass word isn't going to change or upgrade the sad structure holding up this site.... I feel sorry for those expected to do so with great holes in this antique of a site.....

Not sure if Mr Hong or whatever is aware of the severe need to update the sites he pumps ads into but it seems his priorities are elsewhere.. pump in the most ads you can and ignore the spam getting thru to the user.... dosen't matter - they're making $$$$.

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
Yeah nothing like the every morning Spam N Eggs. I usually wait until evening to look on here anymore. It is way out of control on here. I am on another Vbulletin website, and they barely get any spam. These guys here must like dogs LOL

1 - 2 of 2 Posts