German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
4,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems like you could set your clock by this Sunday night spam that comes to this site. When it comes - it always comes in 3's. It has been going on for over a year. Why is it still happening? Are those of us that post here at risk?

Is this some problem in security?

·
Registered
7,904 Posts
No. It's a an actual person (hired by a company) that can get past the spam bot at sign up. Then they have to post 3 times before adding a link.

We get them as quick as we can, but they get through.

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
Internet telemarketing? How pathetic or desperate for a job do you have to be?

Wait, I'm pathetic and desperate for a job...JK. I'd go back to McDonalds before going the spam communication route.

·
Banned
7,657 Posts
Internet telemarketing? How pathetic or desperate for a job do you have to be?

Wait, I'm pathetic and desperate for a job...JK. I'd go back to McDonalds before going the spam communication route.
Spamming is actually a "job??"

Learn something new everyday ... unless you're careful. :p

·
Banned
4,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the explanation GSDSAR. You would think if it wasn't a computer but a person that they would at least pick a topic regarding dogs when spamming a dog board.

I noticed a while back that some of the stuff looked Russian. There's some stuff that is in a foreign language that they actually PM'd me though I've never responded to any of the posts except to report. Don't know what it says and don't want to know. lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts