German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,795 Posts
Empire working dog club. Training director Debbie Zappia. My trainer is a member. Sold one of my pups to a member. I dont train in Schh, so dont know that much, but I have gone to watch my pup train. Debbie just moved to Newark area, which is closer to me than the other field they trained at. They were training indoors at my dog trainers. If you can get into the club (I have no idea if they have openings) would probably be one of the best decisions you could ever make. They know how to train (and how not to). Positive training methods (until you need more).

Where is southern tier out of? I know a few people in other clubs, not as local.

· Registered
1,795 Posts
I have two pups in this club:
Rebecca's Canine Academy

This trainer does a lot, but she does offer SchH training too. They have a helper come in. They are training this weekend too. My two pups should be ready for BH's in the spring. I have a video posted on my FB page someplace that they sent with most of the dogs in it doing protection work.

· Registered
1,795 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.