German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took one of my shepherds in for a bath today..I work in a grooming salon. I managed to get this photo and found it funny considering the sign on the door.

..and for those wondering...this is the poodle!

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Thats so cute!:wub:

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
To funny!!!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
thats too funny. I have a picture of my son when he was just about a year old standing at the screen door where we have the Warning Dog on Premisis sign. Its took cute. He's our fierce little guard puppy. lol.

·
Banned
5,219 Posts
Your dog looks a LOT like mine!!

·
Banned
15,195 Posts
the 1st pic is really funny to me because not
only is it a GSD with the Poodle sign
but the Shep looks really friendly to me.

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
haha I love the first pic. I looks like your dog has a smile on his face and is happy that it "ate the poodle" lol

·
Banned
5,219 Posts
Love it when they do the Yoda ear thing, completely changes their image.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I'm assuming the shepherd in the pics is a "she". She looks very upset and pouty in the second picture. I literally almost spit my coffee at the monitor when I saw it. Awesome pictures and thanks for sharing. :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
She was very pouty in the second picture. It was right after her bath and she really wanted to run around and do her zoomies.

She also hates my camera for some reason. It's kind of big and bulky (D90) and so when it's pointed at her it makes her have almost a scared expression sometimes. I have no idea why, she's been like that since I got it.

The first photo she's happy because I have a piece of ham in my hand. lol

Paddy, judging by your forum avatar our shepherds do look alike! They have very similar markings on the face..i've always loved her markings.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts