German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kaiser loves to be outside now that the weather is nice - especially with the cool nights - he'll lay out there in the grass or inside in front of the screen door most of the evening. He loves to take his toys outside with him, and we've trained him to bring them in when we tell him, but this was just so darn cute!!

Last evening I was watching TV and playing on the laptop; my husband was in the other part of the house. Kaiser stood at the door to go out - I let him out and about 20 seconds later he's standing there waiting to come in. I let him in and he brought one of his balls in that he had left outside earlier.

A few minutes later he's standing at the door to go out. I get up and let him out again. A few seconds later he's back at the door wanting to come in. Of course I'm sick of getting up and down by then, but I let him in and he had gone out and gotten another ball to bring in! He was bringing his toys in all by himself!!

After the last toy was in, he laid down in front of the screen door and went to sleep!!

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
That is REALLY cute!

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Cute! Maybe you can teach him to pick up inside the house too.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Do you think Kaiser can come to my house and train DH to pick up after himself?? LOL that is too cute!!

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
That is very cool! Gracie will act almost freaked out if we come in and leave any of her toys outside. She has to bring them in (well, she needs a few reminders) or she will whine and carry on until they are brought onto the porch (they are not allowed in the house - very dirty, exclusively outside toys). Now to teach Kaiser to put his toys away in the toy bin!

·
Registered
18,371 Posts
He's hired!!!! Havoc needs help with his pick up skills. Can he teach proper water drinking when he is done with that??

Cute story!

·
Banned
2,415 Posts
I love your post. There are so many unexpected things are dogs do and lord knows why.

But Kaiser sounds like one great dog.

·
Registered
16,424 Posts
Aw, he was watching out for his stuff!

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
awwwww, what a good boy! you must be really proud of him. what a great boy he is.

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
I want to get on the list too. LOL Rocky only get to take his tennis balls outside so DH can play chuck it with him.

I would love for someone to teach him how to pick up after himself. I am getting tired of stepping on his bones frist thing in the morning LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts