German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posted on SITUATIONS REQUIRING IMMEDIATE ATTENTION - KY_CENTRAL today

Somerset, KY: LAST CALL! WILL BE PTS TUESDAY!! Tiny Puppies, Purebred Min Pin & More!

*****************************************************************************************************
POSTED 12/6 Have only a short window of time to save these precious lives. The shelter is full again and have at least 6-8 more dogs on the way to the shelter today. So again, here is a new urgent list. Anything that is currently available or will be available tomorrow needs to be moved immediately. We will be euthanizing some dogs tomorrow. If you are planning to pull any of these dogs/puppies, please contact me immediately. Transport will have to be done right away. We can't hold them until the weekend, we simply don't have space.

If you can help anyone at all, please contact Misty direct IMMEDIATELY! PH: (606) 679-6432 Email: [email protected]

http://www.pcanimalshelter.com/public/images/adopt/241.jpg
Pulaski County Animal Shelter - List of Currently Available Pets for Adoption

She reminds me a bit of Sherman, MatsiRed's great rescue from GA, on this board.

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
Yes, she does look a bit like Shermie Bear! (I miss MatsiRed and her wonderful photo laden posts - I understand she went to the other forum......)
Hope there is an angel out there for this girl too - she looks so down in the dumps (not surprising..)

Anja SchH3 GSD
Conor GSD
Blue BH WH T1 GSD - waiting at the Bridge :angel:

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Here is her write-up:

"Tan German shepherd/great dane mix #241</B> ** NEW **
Posted on Thursday, December 02, 2010
#241 is a female tan dog that looks like she may be a German shepherd/great dane mix. She was brought in from Sinking Valley Rd. on November 30. This girl is quite large and she is only around a year old. She is a very sweet girl that will be available for adoption beginning December 6. "

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
bump!!

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Shermie Bear's young look-a-like is still listed but still super urgent.
Acc. to KY Central update, the shelter euthanized a beagle and a lab mix (both friendly, adoptable dogs) for space, this girl got spared on Tuesday but continues to be at high risk. The shelter continues to be full.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Adopted!
There is another adoptable GSD at this shelter, a 2-3 yr old bt female

1 - 7 of 7 Posts