German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mr. 142 was e-mailed to me to cross post. He is currently at the Pulaski County Dog Pound in Somerset, KY.

He is listed as a "shepherd/husky mix", but he looks like a white GSD to me! He is said to be a beautiful dog and looks like he is around 2-3 years old. His Petfinder post says he is a very nice boy with women, but he doesn't seem to be very fond of men!

I don't know anything more about Mr. 142. If you'd like to know more or take him into your home or rescue, please contact the shelter at the number or e-mail address given below.

Somerset, KY is about 80 miles south of Lexington, not too far from the TN line.

MR. 142

Petfinder Adoptable Dog | German Shepherd Dog | Somerset, KY | #142

Pulaski County Animal Shelter
235 Adopt Me Ln
Somerset, KY
606-679-6432
[email protected]

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
yeah he does look like a PB white GSD doesnt he? bump for him.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
He looks like a Husky mix to me...you can tell in his face and his ears are not as large as a PB's IMO. In any case, he's a pretty boy.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
ear set too short and short snot X-4sure

·
Registered
32,034 Posts
The picture is taken at an odd angle so could be skewing the perspective and making his ears look odd. Looks purebred or high mix at the least to me.

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
I agree with Jax. So hard to tell from a picture. I have picked dogs up from transport, quite surprised that they looked nothing like the picture. I say we give this boy the benefit of the doubt. He could be PB and without rescue, he could be dead.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts