German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We took our pup Oy with us to our family's house to play with the big dogs while we went swimming. He was very interested in the Floatie in the deep end, I told him to "leave it" and he did (for about ten seconds). I looked back to see his front feet on the floatie and his back feet on the edge of the pool... splash! He swam right to me and clung to me until we got him on the cement. he sulked for about two minutes and then it was play time again. He will rarely get in his baby pool at our house, so being in the big pool was quite a shock.

I included some pictures of him enjoying his new grass in the backyard as well!

Attachments

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
Awww that would have been funny to watch :D Poor little guy

·
Registered
32,417 Posts
What is Oy mixed with? He's cute!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jax: I'm not sure what he's mixed with. the dogs she claimed were the parents were both GDS's. We are just going to see what characteristics he gets as he gets older.

·
Registered
32,417 Posts
His snout and eye set doesn't look GSD. He's awfully cute though! Almost looks rottie maybe?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He's definitely got something other than shepherd in him (don't tell my boyfriend he will be devastated)! He's still too small for me to decide what it is, in the next few months I think I will get a better Idea. He is still our little guy though.

Him falling in happened so fast that my focus was on making sure he was okay and could actually swim! I would have loved video of it though, it was pretty funny.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts