German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
I LOVE the pics of Sage covered in the snow! Soooo adorable!! :D
Thanks for sharing! Wish it snowed here...

·
Registered
319 Posts
:eek: What a handsome boy! and I mean it :wub::wub::wub:

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Enjoyed the pictures, good looking pup! :)

·
Registered
818 Posts
Awesome pictures, Sage is probably one of my favourites too (he shares a name with my horse :p ) and he's such a handsome dog

·
Registered
396 Posts
He looks so happy in the snow!! My white shepherd used to love to eat it ... due to her restricted diet, she got ice cubes ("water biscuits") as snacks, so she was in heaven thinking it was a whole yard full of snacks for her.

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Really great looking dog, and nice pics! If I could offer some constructive criticism-
I found that my camera tends to set the sharpening level quite high when taking shots of Pimg. When I look at them later on, I almost always get a sense of "porcelain" from the pics. When I'm doing post processing, I've found myself dropping the sharpening level down a bit to help reduce this. Don't get me wrong- I really enjoy crisp, sharp pics. But for me, close ups of the dog's fur with ultra sharpening tend to loose more than it gains. For me, it makes the dog look more like a porcelain figurine than real. Play around with it- perhaps you will agree, or perhaps not. Just my $1.53... :)

Still- I definitely enjoyed your shots. I wish we'd get some more snow here!

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Beautiful! Such a handsome guy!

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the tip. The camera is still new to me I. Have no idea how to really use it :laugh: Think I was using "sport" setting.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Beautiful dog!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts