1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Awsome pics!!!!! Are you a trainer?

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
I would love to do protective training but my breeder told us not to do it because it could become a liability issue. What do you think?

·
Registered
195 Posts

This is an amazing shot! All of them are great, but this one captivates me.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Wow! Fantastic shots! What type of camera do you use to capture these? :)
Thanks for sharing!!

-Jess

·
Registered
174 Posts
I would love to do protective training but my breeder told us not to do it because it could become a liability issue. What do you think?
If a dog bites someone, under almost all circumstances, the owner is held responsible. If it goes to court and it comes up that the owner trained the dog in 'protection', a judge may be more likely to see the owner as at fault.

It's an unfair assumption, in my opinion, but that's how having a protection-trained dog could become a liability issue.

Anyhow, love these pics :) Inspiring.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Geez - gotta hand it to those helpers, especially when a dog is jumping and barking and snapping at their face. LOL I'd be pooping my pants. xD

Gorgeous shots and GORGEOUS dogs!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Nikon D80
Nice, not only do you know how to handle your furbabies, but you know how to handle a great camera too! I have the Nikon D90 & love it.
You always have really great shots! I love keeping up with them!

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Great pics! Man, you have to have guts to be the guy doing the testing (not sure what they're called...)!

·
Registered
12,379 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
I love these pictures, thats one he11 of a brave individual facing your dog. I would not want to be anywhere near a upset GSD.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts