German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It has been raining all week, and Wolfie has been stuck inside. Today is nice, and I decided to take Wolfie to the lake for a walk as a treat for both of us.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
looks like fun! did he get to swim too or just walk? Wolfies growing up nicely :)

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just walk. I wouldn't touch that water. It's disgusting. LOL. There are warning signs not to let your pets in the water because of the toxic algae, and people let them in anyways.

·
Registered
420 Posts
He's so handsome!

I feel your pain, as I was finally able to get Thor out for a nice long walk today for the first time since the rain started on Monday.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Just walk. I wouldn't touch that water. It's disgusting. LOL. There are warning signs not to let your pets in the water because of the toxic algae, and people let them in anyways.
wow! yeah, never mind the swimming then yikes

·
Banned
5,219 Posts
Great markings! How old is he?

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He is 9 months old

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
He is just such a handsome guy. He looks so proud of himself!

·
Banned
5,219 Posts

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He's so handsome!

I feel your pain, as I was finally able to get Thor out for a nice long walk today for the first time since the rain started on Monday.

Thank you! Of course he has to be handsome being Thor's big brother. LOL. Wolfie looks a lot like Dad. I think Thor will look more like his Mom.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
420 Posts
Thank you! Of course he has to be handsome being Thor's big brother. LOL. Wolfie looks a lot like Dad. I think Thor will look more like his Mom.
Wolfie definitely looks like Xander! He has that gorgeous face. I agree that Thor will look more like his Mom, or her brother, Theo.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wolfie definitely looks like Xander! He has that gorgeous face. I agree that Thor will look more like his Mom, or her brother, Theo.
I LOVE Theo!!! :wub: He is so handsome and such a sweetheart! When we went there, Theo seemed to latch on to me for some reason. We played frisbee in the yard with him and everything. Great dog.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts