German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It has been raining all week, and Wolfie has been stuck inside. Today is nice, and I decided to take Wolfie to the lake for a walk as a treat for both of us.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just walk. I wouldn't touch that water. It's disgusting. LOL. There are warning signs not to let your pets in the water because of the toxic algae, and people let them in anyways.

·
Registered
420 Posts
He's so handsome!

I feel your pain, as I was finally able to get Thor out for a nice long walk today for the first time since the rain started on Monday.

·
Banned
5,218 Posts
Great markings! How old is he?

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He is 9 months old

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
He's so handsome!

I feel your pain, as I was finally able to get Thor out for a nice long walk today for the first time since the rain started on Monday.

Thank you! Of course he has to be handsome being Thor's big brother. LOL. Wolfie looks a lot like Dad. I think Thor will look more like his Mom.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Thank you! Of course he has to be handsome being Thor's big brother. LOL. Wolfie looks a lot like Dad. I think Thor will look more like his Mom.
Wolfie definitely looks like Xander! He has that gorgeous face. I agree that Thor will look more like his Mom, or her brother, Theo.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wolfie definitely looks like Xander! He has that gorgeous face. I agree that Thor will look more like his Mom, or her brother, Theo.
I LOVE Theo!!! :wub: He is so handsome and such a sweetheart! When we went there, Theo seemed to latch on to me for some reason. We played frisbee in the yard with him and everything. Great dog.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.