German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my cats Titan and Faith claimed the laundry fresh out of the dryer....

My sweet little boy has a thing for boxes. Forget the toys! he wants the box!

You seriously need sunglasses to look at this...

They werent happy about waiting for dinner

Shasta waiting impatiently for the "free" so she could eat

She was given "free" after she ignored

and for the scariest "puppy" in the pack.... Titan chased Riley off so he could eat his food lol. Titan has never done that before so i guess i should take it as a sign he'll like the 4Health cat food huh?

hope you enjoyed the collage!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
or maybe Titan was getting Riley back for all the times Riley has snuck in and eaten all their food....

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Cute! I love the one when Shasta ignored you. :)

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol she was mad cuz i told her to 'wait' and she's learned that if she's told 'leave it' or 'wait' if she turns her head away and ignores the object she'll usually get something out of it. lol. in this case, she got dinner.

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
I love them waiting for dinner! I think we could save a fortune just getting our little ones boxes to play with! Your son is adorable!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol thanks! too bad you generally have to buy the toy or whatever to get the box. haha would it technically be considered stealing if you just wanted the box and took the toy out? lol

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
great pics. what is it with kids that age loving boxes? and that car hurt my eyes just looking at it on the computer screen lol

·
Registered
906 Posts
Cute pictures!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks guy. i know that car is a sight to see isn't it?! i was wearing my sunglasses and still getting blinded!!! no wonder i've never seen it driving around in the daylight. it would cause accidents!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lol, great pics! Pups are beautiful, i like the one where all 3 are laying together.

haha that was the hardest one to get a shot of. Shelby, my adult black/tan kept running away because she though she was in trouble and Riley, the solid black, was cowering because the girls will occassionally gang up on him in that kind if situation and Shasta was just being your typical " i dont have to like the family photo" teenager. lol. it was fun.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts