German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Lovely pictures! I especially love the first one, with the helper getting a good look at what's about to come for him. :)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lovely pictures! I especially love the first one, with the helper getting a good look at what's about to come for him. :)
thanks...I especially like that one. Only took me about 5000 pics to get that one shot :) Ya digital!!

·
Registered
27,261 Posts
Is Friar in any of those shots? I see photo's of Finn and he doesn't look 'puppyish' any more! Art looks a bit intimidated in that first one!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Is Friar in any of those shots? I see photo's of Finn and he doesn't look 'puppyish' any more! Art looks a bit intimidated in that first one!
No he's not (he's in my av though :) ) The dogs in those shots are Rose DeLuca's (Cold Creek Shepherds). Vorian is the one doing SchH. Sevan (black gsd) and Rehya are the other ones... Friar was too whimpy to get into the pool last weekend...maybe this weekend!

Art intimidated? ha ha. He was a little tired though...was darn hot in his scratch suit.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Wow. Gorgeous photos of gorgeous dogs!

·
Registered
27,261 Posts
Art intimidated? ha ha. He was a little tired though...was darn hot in his scratch suit.
LOL...bored, p.o.'d...that photo has a caption me all over it.

·
Premium Member
7,904 Posts
No he's not (he's in my av though :) ) The dogs in those shots are Rose DeLuca's (Cold Creek Shepherds). Vorian is the one doing SchH. Sevan (black gsd) and Rehya are the other ones... Friar was too whimpy to get into the pool last weekend...maybe this weekend!

Hahahaha!!! I was looking at these photos and felt like I recognized the dogs! I train with Rose! She is one if the loveliest women I know. Looks like you guys had a blast. Tell Rose, Sam says hello.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 18 of 18 Posts