German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are some pictures of my boy when he was young, I need some good new ones...

Goes from his ears up...to his ears up, some of these I just love of him, pictures courtesy of my girlfriend because I suck at taking pictures :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
906 Posts
Aww he's so cute! Looks like he has a fun personality!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yea....more energy...then myself, and my girlfriend put together and multiplied by 10. He is a fun, and loving dog...even through he can be a handful sometimes :D

·
Registered
396 Posts
Cute, and looks likes a ton of fun (and a handful!!)... gorgeous color. I've always loved the brindle markings on dogs.

·
Registered
396 Posts
There is a breeder here in NC who breeds brindle GSDs ... your pup might be from her lines somewhere along the way (tho I know chances are slim, it's still an interesting thought). I don't know them personally, but I've been reading their website and following their breedings to see what color combinations they work with and why. Am I allowed to post a link to their site? If not, drop me a message and I'll send it to ya.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He has all the characteristics of a dutch shepherd, from the patches of hair on the back legs, and the hair bewteen the toes, along with the feathering along the legs. I have yet to do a DNA test, but a friend of my family breeds dutch shepherds for police work, and he said you have a dutch shepherd as a dog, looks almost identical to his own dog around Axel's age.

But go ahead and send me the website, I wouldnt mind looking at it.

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
He looks like a Dutch to me and very cute with his tepee ears and menacing look. I bet he is tons of fun and keeps you on your toes:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts