1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,213 Posts
too small to really see :( :(

·
Registered
5,911 Posts
Would you own a GSD that looks like this? Behaves like this?

:smile2:
From what I have observed on here, the majority that post here have WL or dogs with WL in the not so distant past. :smile2:

·
Registered
31,365 Posts
If I were to buy a dog based off a picture, I prefer this type of dog. :wink2: One that can clearly tell me "I'm not budging. You made me go out in 90 degrees, bark bark bark, I win the sleeve that I only get to keep until we get to the car and you take it away from me. So No. **** No. I'm not getting out of this water."

·
Banned
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If I were to buy a dog based off a picture, I prefer this type of dog. :wink2: One that can clearly tell me "I'm not budging. You made me go out in 90 degrees, bark bark bark, I win the sleeve that I only get to keep until we get to the car and you take it away from me. So No. **** No. I'm not getting out of this water."

Looks to me like he might be saying let me off this leash NOW!

·
Registered
31,365 Posts
Really.

I'm confused at what point you are making. I don't know of any club that allows dogs to be off leash while another dog is on the field working.

·
Banned
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Really.

I'm confused at what point you are making. I don't know of any club that allows dogs to be off leash while another dog is on the field working.
Do you always protection train at a club? Oh yeh I knew that darn it, my bad! 0:)

A very dull one I guess... :|

1 - 20 of 22 Posts