German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jaxx's fur has been like this for a long time, but only on his two back legs. It doesn't bother me or anything but... his fur is just backwards! anyone else have a dog who has a little tiny bit of fur going in a different direction?

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
My Czech sable girl has dirty looking hips like that, the also has long scraggly belly hair. Is that stuff a consideration to show judges?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Also interested in hearing any explanations or other who have had this. Drago had the same exact thing this past week. It seemed he was "blowing coat" but only on his thighs, and this was the cause? It is slowly going away now that we are back in our colder climate.

·
Registered
338 Posts
A friend's female is doing that, I guess it's kinda like seasonal shedding, It just happens. It would annoy me too lol

·
Registered
144 Posts
Gunnar gets spots like that, but they are due to the way he lays down.

When I wash him and brush him the coat lays smooth, but something about how he lays sometimes makes it go the wrong way, then the next day it's back to normal. Maybe your pup is more consistent in the way it lays down and keeps pushing the hair forward?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts