German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
those are cool! I love the last two and the one that has a green background and J's eyes are blue. very cool.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
those are great!! i love it!!! that first one is nice! i like the one with the blue eyes too.

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The 2nd picture with his teeth is just him barking, the other two are me giving him a teeth command (he just flashed his teeth without noise).

Thank you guys! The dogs did so good putting up with me positioning them and getting them to stay posing- J loves to model, so I really didn't have to put him in his positions more than once.. Sparkles (the fluffy mop) doesn't see what SHE gets out of it so she won't keep doing it too long.. lol

That pumpkin (both, actually) are reject pumpkins I got for $2, they were oddly hallow and I guess they were old because they were very dry and I had the hack at them like I was sawing a branch.. I had no idea what I was going to do with it, I just kept adding things as I went along.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
I love the second picture! Very scary!

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I taught him speak first... a lot of times he'd just snip at me without making noise when I gave the speak command, so I'd taunt him with a treat without a command and when he chomped his teeth at me I said "Teeth!" and gave him the treat, and repeated, he caught on fast.. It's easier with a dog who already does it - all I had to do was catch the behavior and mark it with a word..

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Teeth is actually pretty cool lol... and what do you use to do that? Photoshop? I have always wanted to be able to get the black and white with color eyes and such, but too cheap for photoshop!

·
Registered
636 Posts
I taught him speak first... a lot of times he'd just snip at me without making noise when I gave the speak command, so I'd taunt him with a treat without a command and when he chomped his teeth at me I said "Teeth!" and gave him the treat, and repeated, he caught on fast.. It's easier with a dog who already does it - all I had to do was catch the behavior and mark it with a word..
Minna does that too sometimes when I tell her to speak. I need to catch it and teeth a new command for that barkless chomp she gives. lol

Great pictures!! Love them all! He's a handsome boy!

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Teeth is actually pretty cool lol... and what do you use to do that? Photoshop? I have always wanted to be able to get the black and white with color eyes and such, but too cheap for photoshop!
Me too - I use photobucket's editing options, it's free.

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
teeth command? oooooh i like that one! how did you do it?
;)

Thank you everyone. He knows he's a handsome beasty.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
You can do the eye thing on Photobucket? Guess I have something to try in the morning now!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.