German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,461 Posts
Now that is DEFINITELY something I need to figure out how to do with my next new puppy!

:)

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
I'm glad everyone is enjoying this:D. It started as a joke with one of my old mentors and I decided to keep it going. If you have any dinosaur/puppy/dog pictures please share on this thread.

Somewhere in my box of old pictures I have a snapshot of my puppy killing a stuffed Barney that belonged to my kids. Does that count? LOL

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
There is a "Nature's Art" store near where my parents live... they have an enormous T-Rex outside. It is now my mission to get a pic of Echo with it.

·
Super Moderator
21,368 Posts
I was thinking of Natures Art to! LOL The place has expanded it is HUGE area, cool pics!

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
I love it! :D

·
Super Moderator
27,461 Posts
I knew I was missing something in the socialization department...no dinosaurs in my neck of the woods but I do have a the worlds "largest" axe and a lobster..do they count?
Yes and can't wait to see your picture!

:)

·
Registered
443 Posts

Here's a young Kaylee at the St. Louis Science Center, calmly turning her back on a Triceratops. I wanted to get her to climb on it, but there were lots of kids around and I didn't want to give them any ideas.

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Here's a young Kaylee at the St. Louis Science Center, calmly turning her back on a Triceratops. I wanted to get her to climb on it, but there were lots of kids around and I didn't want to give them any ideas.

I love it! Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Those are all great!

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Question-

At the dog park there is one particular velociraptor that seems to have dominance issues. Let my guys play with or just leash up and go home?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts