German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there,
im concerned about my 7 month old female GSD. she needs to be socialized because she barks and growls at strangers. i dont want her to be stranger aggressive. i normally take her to petsmart but everytime we go now, and she barks and does her thing when people approach her, the trainner lady comes over and tells me how bad of a owner i am and that i need her program. im looking for a more German shepherd oriented trainer and a more private one. where do you socialize your dogs? where would be the best place to socialize but at the same time make her feel relaxed. and is anyone else having this barking problem? she does it when she gets nervous. how do you handle it if you do?
thank you :)

· Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks everyone for the replies. i will definately try those spots. im not looking for so much as a private one on one trainer. im looking for a private class. ive heard petsmart isnt very good, and my vet reccomended not using petsmart and having someone else do the training wether it be the trainer he (my vet) recommended or another. but thank you so much for the help. it is greatly appriciated.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.