German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to try to consistently track Rollo and I’s Ongoing socialization stuff we do! Rollo is 6 months old and we just got done playing some tug and other games right next to the outlet mall this morning! Super busy area! Rollo got tons of comments from people admiring his coat color. Just don’t want him getting too cocky :

Attachments

Reactions: Mei

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Rollo took a trip to Lowe’s with my dad and I this afternoon! Rollo did great a lady and her son (5 years old) came over and asked if they could pet Rollo & told me they had to put their 14 year old dog to sleep today...they wanted to love up on Rollo and he was amazing especially with the young child. Little rockstar! (Yes I know his collars to big he has a custom one from K9Tactical that is one it’s way!)

Attachments

Reactions: dogma13

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rollo and I played tug in the grass area of price chopper of price chopper this morning after some training! I don’t believe Rollo noticed the shoppers coming in and out but he noticed my hand and how to bite it instead of the tug a couple of times! Good vibes all around

Attachments

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Puttin in work I see!

Are you eventually wanting Rollo to do the Canine Good Citizen and/or the Public Access Test???

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Puttin in work I see!

Are you eventually wanting Rollo to do the Canine Good Citizen and/or the Public Access Test???
Maybe the CGC i don’t really know much about the public access!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Puttin in work I see!

I’m kinda just going with what Rollo seems to enjoy and likes doing so well have to see!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Puttin in work I see!

I’m kinda just going with what Rollo seems to enjoy and likes doing so well have to see!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Puttin in work I see!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wednesday 6/27/2018
A little 7:00 AM fun watching & eating at Leawoods finest “Geezer Park” lol

Attachments

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rollo did bark at an elderly Asian woman riding a bike lol so either needs more exposure to Asian women or Asian women on bikes...Rollo loves motorcycles tho lol cause my roommate last semester in school had a Harley so I rewarded him all the time from when he was 8 weeks old whenever he got close or on the motorcycle or whenever my buddy reved the engine haha

·
Registered
857 Posts
Are you allowed to bring dogs into Lowe's? I know you're allowed to bring dogs into pet stores but other stores?

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Are you allowed to bring dogs into Lowe's? I know you're allowed to bring dogs into pet stores but other stores?
YES! Or at least the one that I live next to allows it!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Rollo did bark at an elderly Asian woman riding a bike lol so either needs more exposure to Asian women or Asian women on bikes...Rollo loves motorcycles tho lol cause my roommate last semester in school had a Harley so I rewarded him all the time from when he was 8 weeks old whenever he got close or on the motorcycle or whenever my buddy reved the engine haha
I about snorted my rockstar out my nose readin this LOL! Mei freaks out with motorcycles. Maybe it wasn't a freak out, I helped her past it, but she definitely knew it was there and loud. Some dumb kid in the neighborhood was just parked in front of his house revving the engine on his dirt bike.

I've been out training in the field at work for past few days and haven't seen Mei at all!! She is going to FREAK when I get home today! I'll give her a free pass to jump all over me all she wants when I get home. I called home yesterday and my wife had me on speaker and Mei heard my voice. My wife said her ears perked sideways like radars and started walking around looking for me LOL.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lol Rollo’s Official name is “Bad Mama Jama” so he has to like choppers dude

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Lowe's, Home Depot, Tractor Supply, and most feed stores allow dogs! Typically find way fewer little yappy dogs in those places too! (No offense intended to any lovers of little yappy breeds, I have a Chihuahua living with me currently! )

·
Registered
857 Posts
Lowe's, Home Depot, Tractor Supply, and most feed stores allow dogs! Typically find way fewer little yappy dogs in those places too! (No offense intended to any lovers of little yappy breeds, I have a Chihuahua living with me currently! )
I won't do it, but it's good to know.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts