German Shepherds Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

Premium Member
Gunnar Vom Langer Strand (gsd), Dynamic's Bogan Vom Langer Strand (boxer)
Maybe. But I am unclear where I can buy a real dragon!
First, you need to be exiled off continent. Then, be gifted three dormant dragon eggs, set yourself on fire, yadayadayada... Redo season 8... Boom- dragon. :p

Registered
Discussion Starter #30
Look at how caring she is. Those guys would have been long dead with Bear around. He鈥檚 not nice to actual puppies either though. Shadow is such an interesting dog. You should just send her to me.
Interesting is a good word, I use nuts a lot.
She is terrified of other dogs, and will fight since she cannot run. Her first try is always slip the collar, when that fails she switches to raging demon dog.
Who then comes home to cuddle her weird babies.
You would send her back. Lol.

Registered
Interesting is a good word, I use nuts a lot.
She is terrified of other dogs, and will fight since she cannot run. Her first try is always slip the collar, when that fails she switches to raging demon dog.
Who then comes home to cuddle her weird babies.
You would send her back. Lol.
She鈥檚 be fine. Bear is a gentleman. Cion is learning to behave. She might be upset here when she had to guard her babies. They鈥檙e just substitutes since you never replaced the rest of the family.

Registered
Discussion Starter #33
She had a blue teddy bear when she was a pup. Dragged it everywhere. Bud beheaded it and she lost her marbles. Lol. You should have seen the mortified expression on her face when he tore it's head off and spit it out.
She also randomly drags her towel around like a blankie.

Registered
Bad Bud!! That is mortifying!
Rumo had a favorite stuffed husky that he used to carefully put into his bed before laying down beside it. It used to make me sad, thinking that he wanted to have a dog buddy and not be an "only" dog.

Registered
Discussion Starter #35
Bad Bud!! That is mortifying!
Rumo had a favorite stuffed husky that he used to carefully put into his bed before laying down beside it. It used to make me sad, thinking that he wanted to have a dog buddy and not be an "only" dog.
I think on some level they enjoy that furry feel of something, but they are so far removed from pack animals it's doubtful they really know what it is they miss.
I am very curious to see if Shadows behavior toward her stuffies changes if I get her spayed this fall. Waiting on bloodwork.

Registered
Too funny, how cute.

Reactions: Sabis mom

Registered
We teach our dogs intentionally for sure, tho we can teach them stuff inadvertently. When Sammy was a pup I walked her to the "poo spot" in the yard on leash for a year till I was sure she'd do her biz in the right place. That worked, but she also seemed to learn that she only went out with a person. Not convenient!

When you hand fed the dog as a baby you may have inadvertently taught her that she only eats when in close proximity to you. Good luck undoing that one!

Registered
Discussion Starter #38
Good luck undoing that one!
Lol. Not like I had a choice in hand feeding this one. She was not much bigger then my hand.
I know why she does it. She still holds my fingers in her mouth when stressed. She was a very sick puppy, with no litter mates to help her along.
And I don't know if I would want to undo it.
She's my little weirdo.
But she still got Dragon to come eat with her, and that's funny.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts