German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Everybody complains about food aggression. I have the weirdo dog that will bark at me to come and sit with her while she eats. I sometimes feed her in the living room so her dish can be by my feet if I am busy with stuff.
So the other night I'm playing on my computer and I glance down at Shadow and see this
20200915_003633.jpg

I did not do this. I was ignoring her barking at me to hold her dish.
My dog is not right in the head.

Super Moderator
My girl Misty for the longest time would spill her food into the floor and pretend she didn't want it.She'd pick up a piece and spit it out until Samson finished his and wandered over to lay down and watch her eat.She stopped doing it when hubby brought his terrier home.Trust issues?馃槀

Reactions: Sabis mom

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
Shadow seems to recognize facial features on stuffies.
She will tear up some toys and play fetch with some, but she seems to just cuddle and play with stuffies that have actual faces. Its weird.
She had a bear that scowled, my take on the stitching, and she disemboweled it.
I fed her by hand when she was a wee thing. Scooping the slop up with my fingers and letting her suck it up. She usually sat in my lap to eat. Once in a while she will be a big girl and eat alone, but generally I need to be at least in the same room and usually touching her or her dish.
Apparently I've been replaced. By Dragon.

Registered
Oh my goodness that's super adorable!

Reactions: Sabis mom

Registered
Everybody complains about food aggression. I have the weirdo dog that will bark at me to come and sit with her while she eats. I sometimes feed her in the living room so her dish can be by my feet if I am busy with stuff.
So the other night I'm playing on my computer and I glance down at Shadow and see this
View attachment 563509

I did not do this. I was ignoring her barking at me to hold her dish.
My dog is not right in the head.
She鈥檚 a hoot!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts