German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've told you about having to pay the vet bill for that dog that Jazzi attacked, well that 600$'s in vet bills caused me not to be able to spend my five year anniversary with my husband. That was our travel money. So today we've been married for FIVE YEARS, and Josh and I are not together, because of those bills..... I've been so stressed today. UGH. Sorry, I needed to vent..... :cry::cry::cry:

On a positive note, I can cuddle with my Jazzi in bed tonight!! <3

·
Registered
800 Posts
So I've told you about having to pay the vet bill for that dog that Jazzi attacked, well that 600$'s in vet bills caused me not to be able to spend my five year anniversary with my husband. That was our travel money. So today we've been married for FIVE YEARS, and Josh and I are not together, because of those bills..... I've been so stressed today. UGH. Sorry, I needed to vent..... :cry::cry::cry:

On a positive note, I can cuddle with my Jazzi in bed tonight!! <3
Poor hubby :(:(:(. Just kidding :D. Everything will work out fine. Enjoy the wine and Happy Anniversary!

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks you guys. Man, I've been wanting to scream that from the top of my lungs all day!! LOL!! <3 I'm better now, back to my happy, positive, outgoing self.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wine is the best man/god made thing!! <3 I have to give god credit for wine. I mean seriously, it's just divine!!

·
Registered
12,442 Posts
I like to think that in the grand scheme of things, missing an anniversary is not that big of a deal even if it looks like it at the moment. As they like to say, "this too shall pass." :) Keep your chin up, there will be loads more anniversaries you won't miss!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts