German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cyrus had his best training yet this last Saturday. He is succesfully giving us a bark alert when he finds his victim now!!! SUCCESS!!!!!

One of the guys on our team is a photographer and got a few really great shots, wanted to share. Enjoy

I love this dog :wub: :wub: :wub:

·
Registered
485 Posts
Go Cyrus !!! :happyboogie: Glad to hear he's doing so great! And he is gorgeous, by the way :wub:

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Completely Agree :)!!!!! Im very fortunate he has turned out as nicely as he has. My favorite thing about him is he will do anything to please. He just stares at you waiting for you to tell him anything and if he cant do it, he gives you his all trying :). What a love

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very addicted!!! I cant get enough of it. Right now I wish the weather was a little warmer, but it can't be perfect all the time right?!? haha

·
Banned
8,988 Posts
Very addicted!!! I cant get enough of it. Right now I wish the weather was a little warmer, but it can't be perfect all the time right?!? haha
Exactly, I can't wait to go to the training tomorrow and Saturday. Especially Saturday will be an awesome training day :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts