German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah..before and afters.

My house nice and in order before silly dog and then after.
He was running and leaping with his toy I got him. You can't even tell what his face looks like due to the vigorous shaking.

I get nootzes in my tummy watching him :wub:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
I can't see his face, but I can tell he's very happy. :)

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
HAHA! Dharma does that to my area rugs as well. It looks like Hurricane Chance has moved into your house and made himself at home!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
That's funny :) How long were the rugs in place before he rearranged them? :D
LOL! Well, they have been rearranged JUST a bit since he has been here.
With each day he is getting more and more playful.
Today I said heck with it and just removed them. We have gone out for some long walks today since the weather was GORGEOUS! However, it seems that the playtime didn't stop once we came back in. Then he REALLY goes gonzo and starts running around like crazy grabbing his toys flinging them up in the air.
He gets so excited when he sees me grab the leash.

Runny poop..guessing the change in diet.

UPDATE ON MATT COMING HOME NOW.
Last night when Matt came to the back door, it was 1 "ruff"
Today Matt left for a while, Chance heard him coming up on the back landing went running to the back door and this time, no barking, just tail wagging.
No more sounding like he wants to rip a throat out.
He comes when called. Sits when I go to put his leash on him. When him and I rough house he is really gentle with me. You can see with him that he is being careful when he touches my hand with his teeth.
Sorry, this is THE BEST dog that has been adopted. None of yours are as good as Chance. :p

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Ha! Saber pulls the threads out of my rugs, one at a time.

·
Premium Member
11,292 Posts
sounds like a match made in heaven!!!! So glad it worked out for you!

·
Banned
15,195 Posts
there's underlays you can put under you're area rugs so they don't move.
i had to do that when my Grey Hound broke her leg.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
there's underlays you can put under you're area rugs so they don't move.
i had to do that when my Grey Hound broke her leg.
Agreed. This rug became more of a bumper pad for him and my oven.
Good grief..didn't think of a broken limb at all, so thank you for the heads up!
I removed them due to getting tired of straightening them 50 times a day.

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
This is a match made in heaven for sure. So glad Chance has a happy home with someone that loves him very much!

·
Registered
174 Posts
He is just a wonderful dog! So happy for him and all of you. His protective abilities sound great--he is able to discern friend from foe, and behaves appropriately. So glad he knows how to play. When I got Wilhoit from his rescue, he did not know how to play and I could never get him to learn (tried everything: bones, balls, tugs, even a rubber chicken that squeaked, although he did appreciate the balls that can be stuffed with food). Chance is so resilient! Chance (and your) story is one of the best happy ending stories I've heard.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts