German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,814 Posts
My GSD ornament is a small picture frame decorated with paw prints. It has a picture of Annie in it. Under the picture is an embossed bone, where we wrote her name. This is our second Christmas without her, so it is extra-special to have it hanging on the tree.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Lol, fourth one over in the second post looks like a mouse/gsd hybrid! lol

·
Registered
4,236 Posts
The one with the string legs ! and the bride and groom....id go with the one holding the beer and pretzel, who doesnt love beer and pretzels? on christmas! or was that dog food and pretzels? either way those are all rocking ornaments

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOL! I didn't want to hurt your feelings, because I thought you liked them. Totally missed the EEK! Yes, I do think they are hideous. HA!
Maybe that is why so many read and didn't reply.
I had tears streaming when I saw these, I was laughing so hard. Especially at the toothless K9 with Clydesdale feet! :rofl:

·
Registered
5,814 Posts
Yeah, we suck. Living in this world where we dare not hurt someone's fragile feelings. Now post a picture of yourself wearing a hideous outfit and ask us if we like that. What a riot.

·
Registered
818 Posts
I saw some pretty atrocious ones in my searching but some of the ones you posted are just plain scary.

I eventually found a nice one for the tree.. ImageUploadedByPG Free1387866224.616250.jpg

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
Ok... I guess no one else thought they were hideous! :crazy:
I was trying to be polite but yes I'm not a fan of them :p Not my cup of tea :)

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts