German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I felt compelled to make a seperate thread just for Flækja's embarassment.
It's her first time in heat so she doesn't really know what's happening poor thing and isn't very quick to clean up if anything drips or smudges, so we thought it would be best to cover her somehow.

lo' and behold!
here she is wearing old underpants from my nephew which seem to fit quite well

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Been there done that, whatever works! She is a beautiful girl. :)

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
She looks like she's taking it in stride! We have panties and pads in waiting for Shasta.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks, yes. She's such a calm and quiet girl. I did expect her to try and take them off but all she did was sniff them and I can nearly swear that she just shrugged and walked into the kitchen to see if there was anything to eat! lol.

Too bad dogs can't have chocolate. It really saves me when I myself am going through these 'fun times' Haha.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well concidering that I stole those undies from my newphew. If they came in pink HE would have something to be embarassed about!! lol

·
Registered
16,070 Posts
They do amazingly well with the stuff we put on them. I've found women's bikini underwear cut straight from the waist to the crotch panel and then tied at the dog's back work pretty well -- with maxi pads most times cut in half, a few days full length. Black or white would look good with her coloring. I didn't have black handy so I used periwinkle and deep fuscia...

·
Registered
906 Posts
:) Poor girl!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts