German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

^Plowing through the snow with her ball.

^ I love this one

^ Theres something in there!!

Aww

·
Premium Member
3,779 Posts
Nice pics! Do the dogs ever get cold? We have next to no snow experience (me or dogs)

It was 70 here today lol. It will barely be in the 40's tomorrow. Our weather is broken

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
love the pics...especially the one with the snow on his nose.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice pics! Do the dogs ever get cold? We have next to no snow experience (me or dogs)

It was 70 here today lol. It will barely be in the 40's tomorrow. Our weather is broken

Ditto doesn't seem to have a problem with the cold, but when she is out in it she is running around and playing. If she were to be just sitting or laying for long periods Im sure she would get cold. Dakota likes the snow but he has a hard time getting around in it now that he is older ( especially since he has hip dysplasia and is on sedatives for epilepsy.) He rarely seems to get cold from this weather though. Daisy does come in from the outside WAY easier in this weather than in the summer, so I dont think she likes it too much because she has a very thin coat.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Great pictures! Looks like you got more than we did - only about a foot here in SW MI. Isn't it funny how their noses don't freeze when they bury them in a snowbank?!

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great pictures! Looks like you got more than we did - only about a foot here in SW MI. Isn't it funny how their noses don't freeze when they bury them in a snowbank?!
We got about a foot also, but we already had nearly a foot from previous snow falls.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Its been really cold in south Mississippi also, although no snow or sleet. I can only say thank god; these people can't drive in rain lord help us if it snows....

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Nice pics!! Holly crap you have more snow then us in Northern Ontario!:build_snowman:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts