German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And this is what we did all day...wait wait wait...this is what the dogs and my husband did all day. I caught up on laundry.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Such a familiar sight, husband asleep on couch with dog right next on floor, gotta love um.:)

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
We are loving it too. Snow day... the world is on pause in Dallas. LOL!!! Otto loves eating the snow!! He reminds me of a black horse troting in the snow... beautiful! :)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yup! Zoe and our foster were out in the snow for 2 hours this morning and refused to come in! They loved it! Looks like I might be home all day tomorrow as well....We are up in Plano and I inched out tonight to get some wine, grab dinner, and fill my car up...Coit Road is solid ice.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
its currently -8 here in Colorado Springs and supposed to get even colder. my freaking nostrils were freezing!!!

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Oh goodness. In Lewisville it's like 3 inches of ice! I stopped by the gas station and got us a six pack! LOL.... time to relax... Otto has been enjoying him self with lots of cuddling on the couch. (finished my laundry too) my office might be closed down too! I know that the LISD schools are closed....

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Blizzard in northern Illinois as we speak...........the wind is unreal. Glad no work for me tomorrow. Hope the wind dies down so we can dig out!!!!!!

Actually have to go outside with the dog, she won't do her duty without me!!!!!! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts