German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have been uber busy around here without much computer time- I wanted to pop in though and share a shot of our Cuddle bug. It has been 1 year, 1 month 2 weeks and 2 days since Beast died- and so nearly year since the Bug came to us (thanks Michelle).
He may have failed the cat test at the shelter, but I knew my skepticism was well placed:

nice kitty pillow.....

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
very sweet

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
He is fitting in well then :wub:

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
Great shot. He and Kitty look very contented.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
When he moved in there were 3 dog savvy kitties. Now there are 5....the 2 new semi feral ones have not yet warmed up, so he makes the best of the kitties he has. Beast's kitty has trained him well :)

He has been a bit of a punk lately but it is expected (he is approaching 2 after all). He is overly pushy with his love/affection- but we would rather that I guess than with aggression. He has boundless energy and enthusiasm...good looks...just maybe not the sharpest tack ;) He has certainly been different than every other shepherd we've ever had so he keeps us jumping. The family is certainly happy he is here.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That is probably more the closed curtains and the light bulbs that need replacing...he seems about the same tone as always. Of course I see him every day so might not realize he darkened. He is such a good good boy. He is learning patience- it is very nice. i love when they develop control.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts