German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My DD, is home from work today with a nasty cold, so Tessa has been out of her crate. At one point my DD fell asleep on the couch and woke up because Tessa was trying to join her on the sofa... DH's rules - no dogs on the furniture...

Well - long story short, DD lets Tess out to go potty and then goes potty herself and when she came out the bathroom she found Tessa asleep on the sofa!

DD said she gave her a dirty look when she made her get off!
Never a dull moment!

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Originally Posted By: HollyE.. - no dogs on the furniture...
..not sure I understand
didn't even know that was an option

Go Tessa!! Before you know it you will be allowed to sleep on the couch...

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's called compromise...

I wanted a dog, he wanted to be able to sit on the couch w/o dog hair... little did he know it would be every where! Not to mention the cats!

But I love him, so Tessa is restricted to the floor... poor baby!

·
Registered
9,348 Posts
ROFL!! I love Tessa stories! She really is full of character! Hey.. maybe she needs her own mini doggy-sofa, Holly?

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally Posted By: BrightelfROFL!! I love Tessa stories! She really is full of character! Hey.. maybe she needs her own mini doggy-sofa, Holly?
Now that's a good thought! Hmm...
I'll have to investigate that!

·
Registered
12,829 Posts
Originally Posted By: HollyE
Originally Posted By: BrightelfROFL!! I love Tessa stories! She really is full of character! Hey.. maybe she needs her own mini doggy-sofa, Holly?
Now that's a good thought! Hmm...
I'll have to investigate that!
LOL, Morgan and I had that couch argument for years. I'm a strict no dogs on couches person. Then she decided she likes my kids' foldout winnie the pooh couch. So I relented, Morgan has the cheap foldout couch from walmart (it's like the size of a dog bed when open) and she stays off my couch. Off I said Off - get off my couch you!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts