German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Isn't it amazing how a small gesture can make you feel good, even if you're having a less than perfect day?

I took Deuce with me to the bank a few days ago. We go through the drivethru and of course he pops his head out the window as I place my check in the air thing to send to the teller....

The woman says "have a nice day!" and I take the bottle out to get my receipt and what's inside? Two milk bones for Deuce!!

:laugh:

It made me smile! Totally random.

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Aww that was nice of them. I love little things like that

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
I know exactly what you mean, they do that at my bank. It is a very nice thing to do. I smile at them and say thank you. :)

I dont feed the bones to my dog though. I am paranoid, I dont know how old those bones are, who has been touching them and has some sicko done something to them. I am very picky about what Sinister eats. :crazy:

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Wolfie loves to go to the bank and get a treat, even though he doesn't eat it.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Gustav loves the drive thru. He will look at the teller but as soon as I send in the tube, he will follow it up (we are usually in my convertable with the top down) then he will swing his head around quickly to stare down the return, waiting on the milkbone!! lol

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
I had to laugh at this. Once in a while, when we go to the drive-thru, we get treats for our dogs, even if the dogs aren't with us.
Our neighbors grown daughter works at the bank and if she she us there, she always puts a couple treats in the tube for Cass and Gunnar.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts